Saturday 13 May 2017


Beloved One that we are I am living in such Love and gratitude every day and night   I have started to sleep again and this loving mending body so appreciates sleep and I acknowledge and give thanks for on this journey I clearly see the body can break and the Soul the  Spirit shines through and cannot be broken and This was so clear through my daily mantra of I Believe I trust and I love Mary and do accept this journey as my way to ascend to the new world of Precious Gaia after letting go of the old world and all of our miscreations with love and understanding that it is time for the New I am so blessed to be here and experiencing  all that is occurring and have no fear about what we are as One creating for it is being created with Divine Eternal Love PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍



Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my 呕yj臋 w takiej Mi艂o艣ci i wdzi臋czno艣ci ka偶dego dnia i nocy  Zacz臋艂am zn贸w spa膰 i to kochaj膮ce naprawianie cia艂a docenia bardzo spanie  przyznaj臋 i dzi臋kuj臋 poniewa偶 w tej podr贸偶y widz臋 wyra藕nie cia艂o mo偶e ulec uszkodzeniu i Dusza Duch promienieje poprzez nie i nie mo偶e by膰 uszkodzona i To by艂o bardzo wyra藕ne podczas mojej codziennej mantry kt贸r膮 jest Wierz臋 ufam i kocham Mary i prawdziwie akceptuj臋 t臋 podr贸偶 jako m贸j spos贸b aby si臋 wznie艣膰 do nowego 艣wiata Cennej Gai po uwolnieniu starego 艣wiata i wszystkich naszych b艂臋dnych tworze艅 z mi艂o艣ci膮 i zrozumieniem 偶e to jest czas na Nowe Jestem bardzo b艂ogos艂awiona 偶e tutaj jestem i do艣wiadczam wszystkiego co si臋 zdarza i nie obawiam si臋 tego co my jako Jedno艣膰 tworzymy poniewa偶 jest to tworzone Bosk膮 Wieczn膮 Mi艂o艣ci膮 PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment