Wednesday 10 May 2017


Beloved One that we be.  I look at my body and give thanks for all I am grateful I walk with a frame and have use of my right arm now and my spirit is stronger growing in the belief that I have created this adventure for a reason and so far I see from my heart it is about speaking truth from the heart to all I encountered in the medical world from which I have been absent for 25 years and simply speaking Love and receiving love from all as everyone I met was a reflection of Self. I feel how I am in this moment is a reflection of the old world the third dimensional world which is ascending quite visibly every day with all being exposed to be purified and come into Divine Love.  We are all each and every one of us letting go of all miscreations and bringing through the New with our wisdom and Divine Love.  I remain in absolute gratitude for all the love I receive every day and I send out to all without exception and so it is. PeLoHa Precious One maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍馃寛馃寛馃寛

Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my.  Patrz臋 na swoje cia艂o i dzi臋kuj臋 za wszystko Jestem wdzi臋czna 偶e chodz臋 z balkonikiem i u偶ywam mojego prawego ramienia teraz i m贸j duch silniej wzrasta w wierze 偶e stworzy艂am t臋 przygod臋 z powodu i do tej pory rozumiem z serca 偶e on dotyczy m贸wienia prawdy z serca wszystkim kt贸rych spotka艂am w 艣wiecie medycznym, w kt贸rym by艂am nieobecna przez 25 lat i to jest po prostu m贸wienie Mi艂o艣ci膮 i otrzymywanie mi艂o艣ci od wszystkich gdy偶 ka偶dy kogo spotka艂am by艂 odzwierciedleniem Ja藕ni. Czuj臋 偶e to jak jestem w tej chwili jest odzwierciedleniem starego 艣wiata, trzeciowymiarowego 艣wiata, kt贸ry wznosi si臋 ca艂kiem widocznie ka偶dego dnia wraz ze wszystkim wystawianym na oczyszczenie i wchodz膮cym w Bosk膮 Mi艂o艣膰.My wszyscy i ka偶dy z nas uwalniamy wszystkie b艂臋dne tworzenia i wprowadzamy Nowe nasz膮 m膮dro艣ci膮 i Bosk膮 Mi艂o艣ci膮. Pozostaj臋 w ca艂kowitej wdzi臋czno艣ci za ca艂膮 mi艂o艣膰 kt贸r膮 otrzymuj臋 ka偶dego dnia i wysy艂am do wszystkich bez wyj膮tku i tak w艂a艣nie jest. PeLoHa Cenna Jedno艣ci maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍馃寛馃寛馃寛

1 comment: