Friday 5 May 2017


Beloved One that we are Blessings and Love to the All that we be. I have the use of my right arm again all healed and the surgeon is very happy with the healing of the leg so I am grateful for all the love I have received from so so many My love for all is huge and that love is Divine and eternal and I give thanks for ALL of my journey I don't know why I created this and  that is okay all is perfect as we cleanse and let go of all that was and allow the light in all ways. Thank you seems such small words and I say them from the bottom of my heart   My darling Alan has been such a loving support and everyone I met on this journey felt like Love to the I am that I am PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my B艂ogos艂awie艅stwa i Mi艂o艣膰 dla Wszystkiego kt贸rym jeste艣my. U偶ywam zn贸w swojego prawego ramienia i chirurg jest szcz臋艣liwy z uzdrowienia nogi wi臋c jestem wdzi臋czna za ca艂膮 mi艂o艣膰 kt贸r膮 otrzymuj臋 od tak bardzo wielu  Moja mi艂o艣膰 do wszystkich jest ogromna i ta mi艂o艣膰 jest Bosk膮 i wieczn膮 i dzi臋kuj臋 za CA艁膭 moj膮 podr贸偶 nie wiem dlaczego to stworzy艂am i to jest ok wszystko jest idealnie gdy oczyszczamy i uwalniamy wszystko to co by艂o i wpuszczamy 艣wiat艂o na wszystkie sposoby.
Dzi臋kuj臋 wydaje si臋 takim ma艂ym s艂owem i m贸wi臋 je z g艂臋bi swojego serca. M贸j kochany Alan jest bardzo kochaj膮cym wsparciem i ka偶dy kogo spotka艂am w tej podr贸偶y czu艂am 偶e jest jak Mi艂o艣膰 dla Jam jest kt贸rym Jestem PeLoHa zawsze na wszystkie sposoby maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment