Thursday 14 December 2017



Beloved One blessings and love to you on this beautiful summer /winter day. I am that I am is still working through challenging times as I am so learning that I am here in this world sometimes and then sometimes in the world that was and my truth is I still find that challenging and my body responds in the old way of creating pain so I am working towards living in the new totally consciously and I will still give thanks no matter how it presents  And I am getting better at it. I love you all and so thank you for your love PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

.
Ukochana Jedno艣ci b艂ogos艂awie艅stwa i mi艂o艣膰 dla was w ten pi臋kny letni/zimowy dzie艅. Jam jest kt贸rym Jestem nadal pracuje poprzez czasy pe艂ne wyzwa艅 gdy ucz臋 si臋 偶e jestem tutaj na tym 艣wiecie czasami  i nast臋pnie czasami w 艣wiecie kt贸ry by艂 i moj膮 prawd膮 jest 偶e to dla mnie nadal wyzwanie moje cia艂o reaguje na stary spos贸b tworzeniem b贸lu wi臋c pracuj臋 w kierunku 偶ycia w nowym ca艂kowicie 艣wiadomie i nadal dzi臋kowa膰 b臋d臋 bez wzgl臋du jak si臋 to przedstawia i Jestem w tym coraz lepsza. Kocham was wszystkich i tak wi臋c dzi臋kuj臋 za wasz膮 mi艂o艣膰 PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment