Tuesday 12 December 2017


Beloved I am that I am blessings and love. A mother began a new chapter in my life about children and her children were the first to appear on the blog sharing PeLoHa and I am  asking if anyone would like to share their children just the picture and first name no details simply because I feel it's time to show the children of the Now as these are the leaders of the new Land of Gaia they  come pure and beautiful and are not compromised by belief systems and my deepest truth is there isn't a school for them as they have innate wisdom from within and the education systems do not meet their needs which is merely to be seen and heard and they have a deep knowing of transformation and have come to help us in our journey of transformation and they are so beautiful and natural Divine beings I call them children of the Light and don't separate with names such as crystal indigo etc. I have met them everywhere in the world and it's their time to be seen   I spoke to children in Bulgaria many years ago when children  called me telepathically or as the children say spoke  through their  heart  and they said when I asked can I talk about you in workshops and they said no when the New Land is here and the Mother Earth has ascended then we will come. Beloveds  I thank you for reading and love  to all for all PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jam jest kt贸r膮 Jestem b艂ogos艂awie艅stwa i mi艂o艣膰. Matka rozpocz臋艂a nowy rozdzia艂 w moim 偶yciu o dzieciach i jej dzieci sta艂y si臋 pierwszymi kt贸re pojawi艂y si臋 na blogu Sharing PeLoHa i pytam czy ktokolwiek chcia艂by przestawi膰 swoje dzieci jedynie zdj臋cie i imi臋 bez 偶adnych szczeg贸艂贸w po prostu bo czuj臋 偶e to czas by pokaza膰 Obecne Dzieci 偶e oto s膮 przyw贸dcy nowej Ziemi Gai przybywaj膮 czyste i pi臋kne nienaruszone przez systemy wiary i moj膮 najg艂臋bsz膮 prawd膮 jest to 偶e nie istnieje dla nich 偶adna szko艂a gdy偶 maj膮 one wrodzon膮 m膮dro艣膰 z wn臋trza i system edukacyjny nie spe艂nia ich potrzeb co mo偶na jedynie  zobaczy膰 i us艂ysze膰 i one posiadaj膮 g艂臋bok膮 wiedz臋 o transformacji i przyby艂y by nam pom贸c w naszej podr贸偶y transformacji i s膮 one takie pi臋kne to naturalne Boskie istnienia nazywam je Dzie膰mi 艢wiat艂a i nie rozdzielam ich u偶ywaj膮c nazw takich jak Kryszta艂owe czy Indigo itd. Spotka艂am je wsz臋dzie na 艣wiecie i to ich czas by je zobaczy膰  Rozmawia艂am z dzie膰mi w Bu艂garii wiele lat temu gdy dzieci przywo艂a艂y mnie telepatycznie lub tak jak dzieci m贸wi膮 przem贸wi艂y poprzez swoje serce i powiedzia艂y kiedy zapyta艂am czy mog臋 o was opowiedzie膰 na warsztatach i one powiedzia艂y nie kiedy Nowa Ziemia b臋dzie tu i Matka Ziemia wzniesiona wtedy my przyb臋dziemy. Ukochani dzi臋kuj臋 wam za czytanie i mi艂o艣膰 dla wszystkich za wszystko PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

1 comment: