Saturday 12 August 2017


Beloved One blessings and great great love. Yes for the I am that I am it is a constant mantra of allowing and saying I am the Light I live in a Land of Light and I allow the new energy to come knowing this is the Light of ascension letting go of all that was in the land of illusion and allowing the Light to come into my body and transform all within to Light and live eternally in the land of Light. I am learning everyday and sleep is not coming regularly or constant so I allow whatever and at the end of a journey I give thanks for I have learned so much and continue to evolve letting go of the physical body as is and allowing the true essence of who I am to come into being without having any plan just an inner knowing that all is perfect and we are all Love and Light   PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci b艂ogos艂awie艅stwa i wielka wspania艂a  mi艂o艣膰. Tak dla Jam jest kt贸rym Jestem to nieustanna mantra pozwalania i m贸wienia Jestem 艢wiat艂em 呕yj臋 na Ziemi 艢wiat艂a pozwalam nowej energii nadej艣膰 wiedz膮c 偶e to jest 艢wiat艂o wzniesienia uwalniaj膮c wszystko co by艂o na ziemi iluzji i pozwalaj膮c 艢wiat艂u wej艣膰 w moje cia艂o i przeobrazi膰 wszystko we wn臋trzu w 艢wiat艂o i 偶y膰 wiecznie na ziemi 艢wiat艂a. Ucz臋 si臋 ka偶dego dnia i sen nie nadchodzi regularnie lub nie jest na d艂ugo wi臋c pozwalam na cokolwiek i pod koniec podr贸偶y dzi臋kuj臋 偶e tak wiele si臋 nauczy艂am i kontynuuj臋 rozw贸j uwalniaj膮c cia艂o fizyczne takie jakie jest i pozwalaj膮c prawdziwej esencji kim Jestem zaistnie膰 bez 偶adnego planu po prostu wiedz膮c wewn臋trznie 偶e wszystko jest idealnie i wszyscy jeste艣my Mi艂o艣ci膮 i 艢wiat艂em PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan  馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment