Thursday 17 August 2017


Beloved One and as the I am  that I am walks one little step after the other I give thanks that I am in this new Land of Gaia and that I continue to listen to my inner voice where my guidance from my Divinity lives and breathes and without question or ever bringing it into my head space again I follow as best I can and give thanks to be here in these challenging and amazing times. Love and blessings to us all as we prepare to walk the Earth and serve once again with total clarity Gratitude and Love PeLoHa all ways maryandalan ⭐️⭐️⭐️🔥🔥🔥

Ukochana Jedności gdy Jam jest którym jest idzie jeden krok po drugim dziękuję że jestem na tej nowej Ziemi Gai i że nieprzerwanie słucham swojego wewnętrznego głosu moje Boskie przewodnictwo żyje i oddycha i bez kwestionowania lub bez wprowadzania tego kiedykolwiek do mojej przestrzeni głowy ponownie podążam jak najlepiej potrafię i dziękuję że jestem tutaj w tych wymagających wspaniałych czasach. Miłość i błogosławieństwa dla nas wszystkich gdy przygotowujemy się by iść po Ziemi i służyć znów z całkowitą jasnością Wdzięczność i Miłość PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan  ⭐️⭐️⭐️🔥🔥🔥

No comments:

Post a Comment