Friday 11 August 2017


Beloved One as the days pass I feel I am opening up more and more to the Light of transformation and am feeling that when all is completed I will serve again and I am asking for the gift of tongues to be able to speak anywhere with Love and absolute Gratitude for this amazing journey we are all taking PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍.

Ukochana Jedno艣ci gdy dni mijaj膮 czuj臋 偶e coraz bardziej wi臋cej otwieram si臋 na 艢wiat艂o transformacji i czuj臋 偶e kiedy wszystko b臋dzie dope艂nione b臋d臋 ponownie s艂u偶y膰 i prosz臋 o dar j臋zykowy by m贸c m贸wi膰 wsz臋dzie z Mi艂o艣ci膮 i ca艂kowit膮 Wdzi臋czno艣ci膮 za t臋 niesamowit膮 wspania艂膮 podr贸偶 w kt贸rej wszyscy jeste艣my PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan 
 馃挍馃挍馃挍.




When I look at this picture with real eyes I see the I am that I am in a vortex being carried to and from one dimension to another and I give thanks for this realisation PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

Kiedy patrz臋 na ten obraz oczami rzeczywisto艣ci widz臋 偶e Jam jest kt贸rym Jest niesione do i z jednego wymiaru w kolejny i dzi臋kuj臋 za to u艣wiadomienie PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍




No comments:

Post a Comment