Wednesday 9 August 2017


Beloved One after some still time and being in hospital I feel to write to my beloved One today. Transformation for the I am that I am is happening more and more consciously every day. And I am in this world and yet feel I am more in the New World. The non stop mantra of the Now for the I am that I am is I let go of all density and know I am light Light in my human body light in my world and everyday living and so be it.  We are all walking our own walk to transformation and ascension and this is how it is.  We can support and love one another and simply be in the love and gratitude for all that is presented.  Love to all my darlings all ways maryandalan PeLoHa xoxo 馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci po czasie bezruchu ciszy i pobytu w szpitalu czuj臋 aby napisa膰 dzisiaj do mojej ukochanej Jedno艣ci.Transformacja dla Jam jest kt贸rym Jestem si臋 dzieje bardziej coraz bardziej 艣wiadomie ka偶dego dnia. Jestem na tym 艣wiecie i jednak czuj臋 si臋 bardziej w Nowym 艢wiecie. Nieustaj膮ca mantra Teraz dla Jam jest kt贸rym Jestem to uwalniam ca艂膮 g臋sto艣膰 i wiem 偶e Jestem 艣wiat艂em 艢wiat艂em w moim ludzkim ciele 艣wiat艂a w moim 艣wiecie i kt贸rym 偶yj臋 codziennie i niech b臋dzie. Wszyscy zmierzamy swoim w艂asnym krokiem do transformacji i wzniesienia i to jest w taki spos贸b w jaki jest. Mo偶emy wspiera膰 i kocha膰 siebie nawzajem i po prostu by膰 w mi艂o艣ci i we wdzi臋czno艣ci za wszystko co si臋 przedstawia. Mi艂o艣膰 dla wszystkich moich kochanych na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan PeLoHa xoxo 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment