Saturday 4 March 2017


Beloved One that we are    I have received a Beautiful sharing and it spoke of all the symptoms of transformation   and it spoke truthfully and so clearly  of the different ways we were choosing to transform and it so aligned with the everyday I am living   Amazing heat in body and heart pain and breathing through and accepting that this is part of the road I have chosen and never never regret   Sometimes I feel as if I am about to explode and others as if I am going mad and then that passes and I feel I have just dropped a huge weight from my shoulders  a deeper and new inner peace has come to live eternally with the I am that we are and there is so much that I realised in all of this and that is that the body is transforming to Light letting go of all previous life times transforming DNA the end of Karma the end of living in the 3rd dimension in all aspects   So we are to be blessed and embraced each and every One of us as we consciously become that Divine Love and Light we came to be and this time there will be eternity about the new Thee that Thee are creating Well done dearest One that we be PeLoHa all ways maryandalan Almera 💛💛💛


Ukochana Jedności którą jesteśmy   Otrzymałam Piękny przekaz, który mówił o wszystkich objawach transformacji i mówił prawdziwie i bardzo jasno o różnych sposobach,na które wybieraliśmy by przemieniać i jest bardzo zsynchronizowany z codziennością którą żyję  Niesamowicie gorąco w ciele, ból serca i oddychanie poprzez i akceptacja że jest to część drogi którą wybrałam czego nigdy nie żałuję
Czasami czuję jakbym miała za chwile wybuchnąć i inne rzeczy tak jakbym miała oszaleć i następnie to mija i czuję że właśnie zrzuciłam ogromny ciężar ze swoich ramion    głębszy i nowy wewnętrzny spokój nadszedł by żyć wiecznie z Jam Jest którym my jesteśmy i tak wiele uświadomiłam we wszystkim z tego i to że ciało przeobraża się w Światło uwalniając wszystkie poprzednie życia przeobrażając DNA koniec karmy koniec życia w 3 wymiarze we wszystkich aspektach          Więc mamy być błogosławieni i obejmując wszystkich i każdego Jednego z nas świadomie stajemy się tą Boską Miłością i Światłem którymi przybyliśmy by być i tym razem będzie wieczność z nową Jaźnią którą Jaźń tworzy bardzo Dobrze najdroższa Jedności którą jesteśmy PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan Almera 💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment