Sunday 19 March 2017


Beloved One Blessings and Love to us all as we journey the new Land of Gaia   We are to be congratulated because we are so aligned with the Divine Source of all and each day becomes easier    My body still does not cooperate in many situations and I am grateful and accept where I am in the moment for I totally understand that this is a part of the whole as we let go of so many lifetimes and karma and all connections with 3rd Dimensional thinking  and living  and when I am dealing with the old world “things” i breathe a lot and find this is also easier and I am sleeping more as is my darling we don’t worry about time when tiredness comes we honour it and sleep and you will say thats ok for you we can’t do that and you can close your eye and breathe in Light and allow whatever to wash over and give thanks and this will help   My heart is singing as I write today to you my Beloved One PeLoHa all ways maryandalan Almera 💛💛💛

Ukochana Jedności Błogosławieństwa i Miłość dla nas wszystkich gdy podróżujemy po nowej Ziemi Gai. Można nam pogratulować ponieważ jesteśmy dobrze zsynchronizowani z Boskim Źródłem wszystkiego i każdy dzień staje się łatwiejszy  Moje ciało nadal nie współpracuje w wielu sytuacjach i jestem wdzięczna i akceptuję gdzie jestem w danej chwili ponieważ całkowicie rozumiem że to jest część całości gdy uwalniamy tak wiele żyć i karmę i wszystkie powiązania z 3 wymiarowym myśleniem i życiem i kiedy mam do czynienia z ‘rzeczami’ starego świata oddycham dużo i odkrywam że tak też jest łatwiej i śpię więcej tak jak mój kochany nie martwimy się o czas kiedy nadchodzi zmęczenie okazujemy szacunek temu i śpimy i wy powiecie to dobrze dla was bo my nie możemy tego zrobić i wy możecie zamknąć oczy wdychać Światło i pozwolić czemukolwiek by zostało zmyte i to pomoże.   Moje serce śpiewa gdy piszę to dzisiaj dla was moja Ukochana Jedności PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan Almera 💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment