Monday 13 March 2017


Beloved One blessings and Love my darling One.  I find my Self sensitive to loud sounds  and I find when Alan drives me somewhere I continually say where are we cos I don’t recognise and Alan says these are roads of the old world for you and yet there is nothing there and I am able to understand when Alan says something like that saves me from thinking  I am going mad or something this is why I am so blessed to be with Alan because we walk as One   My soul knows everything so when I say something that is “ not normal” and because I don’t understand much of the third dimensional walk or talk any more and it is getting easier every day I can pass it by Alan and he gives answers that I feel rather than understand  and I do give thanks.  I live more and more in Love and Gratitude and just simply walk one step at a time and celebrate I am here to live and see transformation Love to All for All PeLoHa all ways maryandalan Almera 💛💛💛

Ukochana Jedności błogosławieństwa i Miłość moja kochana Jedności. Odkrywam że Jestem wrażliwa na głośne dźwięki i odkrywam że kiedy Alan wiezie mnie gdzieś ja  bez ustanku mówię gdzie jesteśmy ponieważ nie rozpoznaję i Alan mówi to są drogi starego świata dla ciebie i jednak tam nie ma nic i mogę zrozumieć kiedy Alan mówi coś takiego chroni mnie przed myśleniem że zaczynam wariować lub coś podobnego co ‘nie jest normalne’ i ponieważ już  nie rozumiem wiele z 3 wymiarowego kroku lub rozmowy i to staje się łatwiejsze każdego dnia mogę to przejść przy Alanie i on obdarza odpowiedziami które czuję raczej niż rozumiem i prawdziwie dziękuję.  Żyję bardziej coraz więcej w Miłości i Wdzięczności i po prostu idę jeden krok za jednym razem i świętuję że jestem tutaj i widzę transformację Miłość dla Wszystkich za Wszystko PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan Almera 💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment