Wednesday 1 March 2017


Beloved One Love to all for all I have found that sounding is very helpful in times of confusion and It is a suggestion which I hold you find helpful.  I empty my mind which is easier and easier these days and I sit in the silence and allow the sound to rise through my heart and when it is complete I sit in that beautiful energy until I feel totally bathed by this Divine Love and Light and so be it. Love and Light in this moment to all for all PeLoHa maryandalan Almera xoxox 馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci Mi艂o艣膰 dla wszystkich za wszystko Odkry艂am 偶e rozbrzmiewanie d藕wi臋kiem jest bardzo pomocne w czasach zamieszania i to jest sugestia kt贸r膮 utrzymuj臋 偶e uznacie za pomocn膮 Opr贸偶niam sw贸j umys艂 co jest 艂atwiejsze  coraz 艂atwiejsze ostatnio i siedz臋 w ciszy i pozwalam d藕wi臋kowi wznie艣膰 si臋 poprzez moje serce i kiedy to jest dope艂nione siedz臋 w tej pi臋knej energii dop贸ki nie czuj臋 si臋 ca艂kowicie sk膮pana Bosk膮 Mi艂o艣ci膮 i 艢wiat艂em i niech b臋dzie.
Mi艂o艣膰 i 艢wiat艂o w tej chwili dla wszystkich za wszystko PeLoHa maryandalan Almera xoxox 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment