Tuesday 27 September 2016

Precious and Beloved One that we be I awoke this morning seeing  Circle on the wall to the right of me and it was filled will radiating Light and it was there for a fleeting moment and I smiled and said thank you thank you and felt Light entering my being and it felt like completion of whatever was worked on during the night as it seems this is when I do whatever to become totally free of what was and allowing and accepting the new and I felt supported like never before in whatever occurs in the way of transformation and so I remain in Love and Gratitude for all that is presented PeLoHa all ways my Love. Love to the Oneness which we are creating everyday in our own individual way  All is Perfect maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

Ukochana Jednio, kt贸r膮 jeste艣my, zbudzi艂am si臋 dzi艣 rano widz膮c Kr膮g na 艣cianie po mojej prawej stronie i by艂 on wype艂niony promiennym 艢wiat艂em, widzialnym przez kr贸tk膮 chwil臋. U艣miechn臋艂am si臋 i powiedzia艂am "dzi臋kuj臋" i poczu艂am jak 艢wiat艂o wype艂nia moj膮 istot臋 i by艂o to jak doko艅czenie czego艣 przepracowanego w ci膮gu nocy. Wygl膮da na to, 偶e tak si臋 dzieje, gdy robi臋 co艣, aby sta膰 si臋 ca艂kowicie woln膮 od tego, co by艂o, pozwalaj膮c i akceptuj膮c nowe. Czu艂am wsparcie, jak nigdy wcze艣niej, w tym co si臋 dzieje w trakcie transformacji. A wi臋c pozostaj臋 w Mi艂o艣ci i Wdzi臋czno艣ci za wszystko, co otrzymuj臋, PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby i na zawsze, moja Mi艂o艣ci. Mi艂o艣膰 dla Jedni, kt贸r膮 stwarzamy co dnia we w艂asny indywidualny spos贸b. Wszystko jest Idealne, maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment