Tuesday 27 September 2016

Beloved One that we are    A new day and a new Being we are each day and night we evolve deeper into the the Sacredness of who we truly are    My nights are so different from the days and so be it I accept and trust  My darling Alan's days and night are the same as though he has transformed without any need to know how and he walks the walk of Peace Love and Harmony  I also work constantly on Self when any doubts come in however small and then continue on giving thanks    I am all ways amazed at how Alan and I came together and how we walk together experiencing transformation and all that it entails for this I am the healing and  cleansing which has been constant for many years and Alan has all ways allowed whatever when I yell from non understanding there is no reaction sometimes response from my darling and sometimes silence knowing he doesn’t have the words which will bring understanding to where I am and then I let go of needing to understand and move on and all is joy and this is my life and still I am so so so grateful to be here and a part of the creation of our Precious Land of Gaia when equality will live and we are consciously knowing we are One  Thank you for being in my life Beloved One  I feel so blessed to be a part of this amazing awakening of the sleeping part of Self  In love and Gratitude for all as we ascend to the way of Love and living the Love PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 💛💛💛

Ukochana Jednio którą jesteśmy.  Nowy dzień i nowe Istnienie, którym jesteśmy każdego dnia i nocy rozwijamy się głębiej w Świętość tego kim prawdziwie jesteśmy Moje noce są bardzo różne od dni i niech będzie akceptuję to i ufam.  Noce i dnie Mojego kochanego Alana są takie same jakby przemienił się bez potrzeby dowiedzenia się w jaki sposób i porusza się ścieżką Pokoju Miłości Harmonii.  Ja także nieustannie pracuję nad Jaźnią gdy nadchodzą wątpliwości nawet te najmniejsze nie przestaję dziękować.  Jestem w każdy sposób zadziwiona w jaki sposób Alan i ja spotkaliśmy się, jak idziemy razem i razem doświadczamy transformacji i wszystkiego z czym ona się wiąże dla tego Jam jest: oczyszczenia i uzdrowienia które było z nami stale przez lata i Alan ackeptował zawsze wszystko w każdy sposób kiedy krzyczę nie rozumiejąc nie ma reakcji mojego kochanego i czasami jest cisza to wiem że nie ma on słów które mogą sprowadzić zrozumienie tego gdzie Jestem i następnie uwalniam potrzebę zrozumienia i idę dalej i wszystko jest radością i to jest moje życie i wciąż jestem ogromnie wdzięczna że jestem tu częścią tworzenia naszej Cennej Ziemi Gai kiedy równość żyć będzie i my świadomie wiemy, że jesteśmy Jednością. Dziękuję za istnienie w moim życiu Ukochana Jednio czuję się tak błogosławiona będąc częścią tego cudownego przebudzenia śpiącej części Jaźni w Miłości i Wdzięczności za wszystko i dla wszystkich teraz gdy wznosimy się do drogi Miłości żyjąc Miłością PeLoHa w każdy sposób zawsze maryandalan 💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment