Thursday 2 October 2014

Beloved One yes we walk in the new now so be gentle with yourself navigating in the new world we as One have created in Love AND Light After what seems like a long time we have walked the hot coals and swum the freezing waters and now we have arrived home to absolute PeLoHa and so it is     As I  write this my truth is i dont know how long and I dont know much any more about the journey from hot to freezing all I know from a deep inner knowing is  that because the I that is we walked with Self Love Self Trust and Self Belief I am home in the new now Gaia and so it is   As all ways in love and gratitude for all that I am now a precious speck of Divinity and a conscious part of the source of all that is now and I am nothing and thank you Tomek for our joyfull walking together and to all love love love maryandalan PeLoHa is now consciously lived


Ukochana Jednio tak idziemy w nowe teraz wiec badzcie delikatni nawigujac soba w nowym swiecie który jako jedno stworzylismy w Milosci I Swietle po tym jak by sie wydawalo dlugim czasie chodzenia po rozrzazonych weglach i plwania w lodowatej wodzie teraz dotarlismy do domu do absolutnej PeLoHa i tak to jest   Kiedy pisze to jest moja prawda to nie wiem jak dlugo i nie wiem juz wiele o podrózy z goraca do zimna jedyne co wiem w glebi to Ja którym my jestesmy które idzie Kochajac Siebie Ufajac Sobie i Wirzac w Siebie Ja jestem w domu i nowym teraz w Gaii i tak to jest Jak zawsze z miloscia i wdziecznoscia za wszystko  czym jestem teraz cenna drobinka Boskosci i swiadoma czescia zródla wszystkiego co jest jestem niczym i dzieki Tomku za nasz radosny spacer razem i dla wszystkich milosc milosc milosc maryialan PeLoHa jest teraz przezywana swiadomie  


No comments:

Post a Comment