Sunday 10 November 2013

Łódź

Beloved one that we be all unfolds with ease and grace and we just had very smooth ride with Marek and Magda from Lodz after having spent 2 days and 3 nights there  with Magda Michal and Marek and we saw some Beloveds and around 50 came to their home and they were welcomed with love and all who came most I had met in different places  and many were from Lodz like my darling Milena and her husband Piotr who translates all beautiful and many more and I am surprised I got  all those names cos I forget so quickly.  I even have been saying Krakow is on the 12th  and now I arrive the children Marek and Malgosia tell me no it's the 9th just as well somebody's is grounded.   I love my family and am so enjoying being here and all ways living in love and gratitude PeLoHa all ways maryandalan where the I is all ways we  love and gratitude to Pawel who lovingly takes care of these.

* * *

Kochana Jednio, którą bądźmy. Wszystko się dzieje z łatwością i gracją. Właśnie przyjechaliśmy bez problemów z Markiem i Magdą z Łodzi po spędzeniu dwóch dni i trzech nocy u Magdy i Michała oraz Marka. Spotkaliśmy się z Ukochanymi, przyszło około 50 osób do ich domu, w którym byli przyjęci z miłością. Prawie wszystkich spotkałam już wcześniej w innych miejscach i wielu z nich było z Łodzi, jak moja kochana Milena z mężem Piotrem, który wszystko pięknie tłumaczy, i wiele innych osób. Zdziwiłam się, że pamiętam te wszystkie imiona, bo zapominam tak szybko. Kocham moją Rodzinę i bardzo się cieszę tym pobytem tutaj i zawsze żyję w miłości i wdzięczności. PeLoHa, na wszystkie sposoby, Maryandalan. Tam gdzie jest "ja" jest zawsze "my". Miłość i wdzięczność dla Pawła, który z miłością zajmuje się [tłumaczeniem].

No comments:

Post a Comment