Saturday 13 January 2018


Beloved One that we are more and more every day I realise that I am living more and more from my inner being and loving all that is unfolding.   It simply means we are living in the moment consciously with NO PLAN so we  are totally free to follow our heart and our heart calling in  the moment  Today went something like this up at 5 am meditations and then breakfast then a sleep out in nature and then more listening to YouTubes and then sleep and so far we have had 3 siestas and so be it and there is no plan so when we wake in the morning we allow all to  unfold and no longer  feel  a need to guide for consciously know all is guided by our awakened Divinity and more and more this  is awakening and we feel very blessed to be living consciously in the Precious Land of Gaia and so it is PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 💛💛💛


Ukochana JednoÅ›ci którÄ… jesteÅ›my bardziej coraz wiÄ™cej codziennie uÅ›wiadamiam sobie że żyjÄ™ coraz wiÄ™cej ze swojego wewnÄ™trznego istnienia i kocham wszystko co siÄ™ ujawnia.  Oznacza to po prostu że żyjemy w tej chwili Å›wiadomie bez Å»ADNEGO PLANU wiÄ™c jesteÅ›my caÅ‚kowicie wolni aby podążać za naszym sercem i naszego serca wezwaniem w danej chwili  Dzisiaj poszÅ‚o tak że wstaliÅ›my o 5 rano byÅ‚y medytacje nastÄ™pnie Å›niadanie potem sen na Å‚onie natury a później sÅ‚uchaliÅ›my wiÄ™cej na YouTube nastÄ™pnie spaliÅ›my i do tej pory odpoczywaliÅ›my 3 razy i niech bÄ™dzie i nie ma żadnego planu wiÄ™c kiedy budzimy siÄ™ rano pozwalamy wszystkiemu siÄ™ rozwinąć i już dÅ‚użej nie czujemy potrzeby prowadzenia gdyż Å›wiadomie wiemy wszystko jest prowadzone przez naszÄ… przebudzonÄ… Boskość i wiÄ™cej coraz bardziej jest to przebudzeniem i czujemy siÄ™ bardzo bÅ‚ogosÅ‚awieni że żyjemy Å›wiadomie na Cennej Ziemi Gai i wiÄ™c tak jest PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan 💛💛💛

1 comment:

  1. Beloved Maryandalan, I am so grateful for your gift - it changed my life! Now I do the massages for people who need some bodywork - with love.
    Be blessed.
    Love you.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete