Thursday 18 August 2016

I am We are One           Many years ago now I brought through together with my darling Alan and over the years have changed what mainly I felt to change and now  feel this invocation is for the Now more and more.                     

I am that I am   I am a child of Love  I am   a child of all universes  I am complete in Love I am complete in Light  I am an aspect of Divinity I am a Divine messenger I am the I am that we are and so Oneness is.     

When you read this and feel into the simplicity of this (if you choose) you realise how simple it is to allow your Divine Wisdom to be.  With love and Gratitude that we are all here in this blessed Now to be a part of transformation of all, our Mother Earth's ascension and our human bodies to absolute Light and so be it   PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 💛💛💛


Jam jest Jesteśmy Jednią   Wiele lat temu wraz moim ukochanym Alanem sprowadziłam inwokację, w której przez lata zmieniałam to, co czułam, że trzeba zmienić, i teraz czuję, że ta inwokacja nadaje się do Teraźniejszości coraz bardziej:

Jam jest, któram jest. Jam jest dzieckiem Miłości  Jam jest dzieckiem wszystkich wszechświatów  Jam jest dopełniona w Miłości  Jam jest dopełniona w Świetle  Jam jest aspektem Boskości  Jam jest Boskim Posłańcem  Jam jest tym Jam jest którym jesteśmy  i tak Jednia jest.

Kiedy przeczytasz te słowa i poczujesz ich prostotę (jeśli zechcesz), zdasz sobie sprawę z tego jak proste jest pozwolić Boskiej Miłości, aby była.  Z miłością i Wdzięcznością za to, że jesteśmy tutaj wszyscy w tej błogosławionej Teraźniejszości aby być częścią przemiany wszystkiego, wyniesienia naszej Matki Ziemi oraz naszych ludzkich ciał do nieskończonego Światła i niech tak będzie  PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby maryandalan 💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment