Sunday 21 August 2016

Beloved One that we be  The walk I have at the moment is one of forgetfulness in so many areas names, words and we can be driving somewhere close to home and I will say to my darling  Alan this road is new and he says yes 50 years new and I have no recollection of it at all   And this I am that I am is all okay for all that no longer serves is gone or going allowing the new wisdom to come in and I give thanks to the Precious I AM presence that I am becoming more and more of. I walk in Love and Gratitude feeling everything and if a situation or anything doesn't feel like that which I align with I simply without judgement or wondering why just move on and that brings and allows my inner peace to simply be ongoing. In Love and Gratitude to all for all PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

Kochana Jednio, kt贸r膮 b膮d藕my. Obecnie id臋 drog膮 niepami臋ci, zapominam wiele obszar贸w, nazw i s艂贸w. Na przyk艂ad jedziemy niedaleko od domu i m贸wi臋 do kochanego Alana: "Ta droga jest nowa", a on m贸wi: "Tak, od 50 lat", a ja jej w og贸le nie pami臋tam.  I to moje "Jam jest, kt贸ra jest" nie ma z tym problemu, bo wszystko, co jest ju偶 zb臋dne, odesz艂o albo odchodzi i pozwala nowej m膮dro艣ci wej艣膰 i sk艂adam dzi臋ki Cennej obecno艣ci JAM JEST, kt贸r膮 si臋 staj臋 coraz bardziej. Id臋 w Mi艂o艣ci i Wdzi臋czno艣ci, czuj膮c wszystko, a je艣li nie czuj臋, 偶e jaka艣 sytuacja lub cokolwiek s膮 w harmonii ze mn膮, po prostu id臋 dalej nie os膮dzaj膮c ani nie zastanawiaj膮c si臋 dlaczego, i to daje mi wewn臋trzny spok贸j i pozwala na jego trwanie. W Mi艂o艣ci i Wdzi臋czno艣ci dla wszystkich za wszystko PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment