Friday 16 February 2018

Beloved One that we are  I am receiving YouTubes from all over the world and my heart is singing cos they are of the children of the Now.  They are speaking very clearly about who they are the totality of who they are where they are from and everything comes from within and from the age of 3 they are knowing and I give thanks that they are now visible and speaking   I all ways knew they were there they were in my time too and I didn't know anyone in my  childhood whom
I could relate to and now they are everywhere with loved ones who know who they are and they are the way showers of the Now. I am excited PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my  Otrzymuj臋 materia艂y z YouTube z ca艂ego 艣wiata i moje serce 艣piewa poniewa偶 s膮 one od Obecnych dzieci. M贸wi膮 one bardzo wyra藕nie o tym kim s膮 ca艂kowito艣ci膮 s膮 tego kim s膮 sk膮d s膮 i wszystko pochodzi z wn臋trza i od chwili gdy maj膮 3 lata one wiedz膮 i dzi臋kuj臋 偶e one s膮 teraz widoczne i m贸wi膮  Zawsze na wszystkie sposoby wiedzia艂am 偶e one s膮 one by艂y w moich czasach tak偶e i nie zna艂am nikogo w czasie mojego dzieci艅stwa do kogo mog艂am si臋 zwr贸ci膰 a teraz one s膮 wsz臋dzie z ukochanymi kt贸rzy wiedz膮 kim one s膮 i oni s膮 wskazuj膮cymi drog臋 Teraz. Jestem podekscytowana PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment