Tuesday 30 September 2014

Beloved One the new way is gentle joyfull and filled with love.   I sleep around 10 hours and wake refreshed and happy   The weather is as it is and we either adjust to the weather or complain I m happy just to be and adjust to whatever    I feel totally ready to stay, leave  whatever I am in absolute inner peace inner love and inner trust and i rejoice and see a reflection of Self in all that I see and beyond     In you I am in nature I am and so I rise and shine and so the love is felt by all and the Oneness simply is    How simple is this.   Thank you darling Tomek for your love expressed with your daily help with words and to all our love and gratitude welcome home my darlings and so it is    PeLoHa all ways now maryandalan

Ukochana Jednio nowa sciezka jest lagodna radosna i przepelniona miloscia.  Spie okolo 10 godzin i budze sie wypoczeta i szczesliwa  Pogoda jest tak jaka jest i albo sie do pogody przystosowujemy albo nazekamy Ja jestem szczesliwa ze jestem i przystosowuje sie do tego co jest   Czuje absolutna gotowosc do tego by zostac isc cokolwiek jestem absolutnie w wewnetrznym spokoju w wewnetrznym zaufaniu u raduje sie i spostrzegam odbicie Jazni we wszystkim co widze i pnad to co widze  w tomie jestem z natura i tak wznosze sie i lsnie i tak milosc jest odczuwana przez wszystkich i Jednosc poprostu jest    Jakiez to proste.   Dzieki drogi Tomku za twoja milosc wyrazana codzienna pomoca ze slowami i dla wszystkich milosc i wdziecznosc witam w domu moi kochani i tak to jest  PeLoHa zawsze teraz maryialan


No comments:

Post a Comment